Splint-Tuner – Static Progressive Tension Adjuster (MERIT)
Superior, sustained tension adjusts with a turn of the thumb screw.
- Splint-Tuner™ Static Progressive Tension Adjuster is a small device used in creating a custom orthosis that provides an adjustable line of pull for static progressive ROM increases.
- It’s low-profile size helps allow better placement for optimal direction of pull to the involved joint.
- Precise tension adjustments for prolonged low-intensity stretch changes on the joint is done by turning the knob.
- Can be used with non-boney contractures of the fingers, wrist, or elbow.
- Instructions explain basic construction of a static progressive finger flexion orthosis. Thermoplastic splinting material, outrigger line and finger loops are sold separately.