Theraband Hand Xtrainer
The TheraBand Hand Xtrainer is a full-featured hand therapy tool. Its intuitive design with built-in recovery allows for optimal form that does not require the user to remake a therapeutic shape with each rep, as is the case with putty. The design also facilitate extension of the hand, a critical component of hand and forearm strengthening and home exercise. The material formula supports hot and cold therapy, so it feels more comfortable in patients’ hands. And because it is not made with natural rubber latex, the Hand XTrainer is an ideal option for users with latex sensitivities.
- Ultimate tool for progressive hand therapy in four densities, perfect for home hand exercise or clinic use
- Safely supports hot and cold therapy in refrigerator or microwave for use at temperature most comfortable and appropriate for the hand
- Supports a variety of finger, hand, wrist and forearm exercises with applications ranging from rehab and stretching to strength training
- Economical, intuitive, easy to clean and portable for use in the clinic, on the road, in the office or at home
- Wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness