COLOURS™ thermoplastic splinting material provides a bridge between the handling characteristics of plastic/rubber-like and rubber types of splinting materials.
COLOURS™ allows for reheating, reshaping and remoulding. The rigidity of the material indicates that reinforcing is not required. The proprietary textured surface and matching coating, combined with the properties of the material, provide for an aesthetically pleasing splint without fingerprints and marks.
COLOURS™ has a special coating on the surfaces to prevent accidental sticking. Permanent bonds can be achieved using a heat gun, scraping the surface or with a bonding solvent.
• Hand and wrist splints (static or dynamic)
• Elbow splints
• Neck splints (cervical collars)
• Body jackets and back supports (inserts)
• Splints for burns
• Foot drop splints
• Ankle stirrup splints
• Knee splints (immobilization)
• Static splints for serial casting
• Size: 1/8×18 x24″ (3.2 mm) 4 sheets Available in white, beige and light blue.
Heating temperature: 70°C – 75°C (160°F – 170°F)
Thickness: 1 /8″ (3.2 mm). Heat time: 1 min. Work Time: 3 – 5 min.