MARQUE-EASY™ Splinting Material
$110.00 – $400.00
MARQUE-EASY™ Splinting Material, 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
A rubber based product with the most conformity, mouldability and drapability of any product with rubber or rubber-like characteristic in the maximum resistance to stretch range. MARQUE-EASY™ thermoplastic splinting material has a light tack when warm and will remain in place when moulding critical contours.
- Increased rigidity when cooled with no reinforcing required.
- Colour: White.
- Therapist can aggressively work the material.
- Self-bonds to itself when warm.
- Available in solid or perforated 1%.
Recommended for the following uses:
- Medium and large splints
- All upper and lower extremity splints
- Fracture bracing
- Ankle stirrup splints and foot drop splint
- Splints for burns and spasticity
- Serial, static splints
- Large splints. i.e. airplane splints, body jackets
Heating temperature: 65°C – 70°C (150°F – 160°F)
Thickness: 1 /8″ (3.2 mm). Heat time: 1 min. Work Time: 3 – 5 min.