A rubber based product with the most conformity, mouldability and drapability of any product with rubber or rubber-like characteristic in the maximum resistance to stretch range.
• Increased rigidity when cooled with no reinforcing required.
• Resistant to stretch.
• Therapist can aggressively work the material.
• MARQUE-EASYâ¢ thermoplastic splinting material has a light tack when warm and will remain in place when moulding critical contours.
• Self-bonds to itself when warm.
• Available in solid or perforated 1%.
• 1/8″ (3.2 mm) or a NEW 1/16″ thickness for small hand based splints.
• Available in White.
Recommended for the following uses:
• Medium and large splints
• All upper and lower extremity splints
• Fracture bracing
• Ankle stirrup splints and foot drop splints
• Splints for burns and spasticity
• Serialstatic splints
• Large splints. i.e. airplane splints, body jackets
Heating temperature: 65°C – 70°C (150°F -160°F)
Thickness: 1 /8″ (3.2 mm). Heat time: 1 min. Work Time: 3 – 5 min.