Verity Products Are Now Back In Stock!
Dual channel Sports XL device has all the features of Sports device, plus:
• Stronger symmetrical stimulation, with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 330 ?S.
• 2 lead wires for each channel giving a total of 8 electrode positions.
• 21 Pre-set Sports programmes and 3 customizable programmes.
• Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters.
Technical Features :
• Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
• Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
• Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
• Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
• Selectable pulse width: 50S – 330S [2% accuracy].
• Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
• Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
• Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
• Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
• Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
• If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.