INFINITYᵀᴹ Splinting Material
$37.40 – $396.00
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK! CLICK HERE
Similar properties and drape level as TailorSplint but also features more control while allowing for superior drape qualities, oyster finish, and self-sealing edges.
Our most popular and versatile material in the Chesapeake Medical Thermoplastic lineup. A true Canadian Therapists favourite for over 25 years coast to coast.
Chesapeake INFINITYᵀᴹ Thermoplastic Splinting Material
Canadian therapists have preferred INFINITY’s™ combination of plastic and rubber-like characteristics for more than 20 years. INFINITY™ is a material with the perfect balance between resistance to stretch and drape. INFINITY’S™ thermoplastic splinting material is an all-around easy to use material conforming where you need it to but does not overstretch.
- This blend allows for a truly versatile material that can be used for all splinting applications.
- Great material for those starting to splint, or for the most experienced splinter.
- Colour: Beige or Black
- INFINITY™ has a special coating on the surfaces to prevent accidental sticking. Permanent bonds can be achieved using a heat gun, scraping the surface or with a bonding solvent.
Infinity Thermoplastic Features:
- Controlled stretch – makes larger patterns easy to handle.
- Resists fingerprints.
- Intricate conformability, insuring precise fit.
- Sufficient rigidity eliminates need for reinforcement.
- Flexibility – stands up to high-stress applications. (Weight-bearing splints)
- Recommended for all upper and lower extremity splints.
- Static and dynamic splints, splints for spasticity, elbows, knees, hands, fingers and wrist splints. Heating temperature: 70°C – 75°C (160°F – 170°F)
Thickness: 1 /8″ (3.2 mm). Heat time: 1 min. Work Time: 3 – 4 min.
Thickness: 3 /32″ (2.4mm). Heat time: 45 sec. Work Time: 2 – 3 min.
Thickness: 1 /16″ (1.6mm). Heat time: 30 sec. Work Time: 1 min.