Made with 3-points of pressure, the Original Oval-8 Finger Splints use an open air design, with no messy tape or straps, to easily and comfortably treat Arthritis, Mallet Finger, Swan Neck, Trigger Finger or Trigger Thumb, Hyper-flexible and Crooked Fingers.
Swelling or temperature changes can affect your finger size, choosing a Graduated Set of 3 consecutive sizes will help you get the right fit for your finger condition. Made in USA; 100% Latex Free
- Graduated Sets with 3 consecutive sizes, make choosing the correct size easier with a range of sizes to try
- No messy tape or straps required and are so light and easy to wear, you might forget you have them on
- Easily worn all day and/or all night, they’re waterproof so you can keep them on when you wash or have your hands in water
- The angled band allows each splint to fit tighter or looser depending on which end is put on the finger first
- Once you know your size, splints can be purchased per size in packages of 1, 3 or 5 splints
An Accurate Fit is Key: Finger sizes and shapes vary. Measuring the affected knuckle will help you find a range of sizes most likely to fit. Please see the Sizing Tab for more information.
An accurate fit is the key with Oval-8 Finger Splints. Use a flexible measuring tape or the Oval-8 Printable Sizing Guide to measure around the affected finger joint. Once you have determined your measurement use the sizing chart below as a guide in choosing your correct size.
Since swelling or temperature changes can affect your finger size, choosing only one size does not always guarantee that size will be 100% correct. We suggest choosing an Oval-8 Graduated Set of 3 sizes to get the right fit for you.
Learn How to Wear the Oval-8 Finger Splint Guide.
Please Note: A proper fit for your Oval-8 Finger Splint may require the assistance of a health care provider who is trained to customize splints. Oval-8 finger splints are not recommended for children under the age of 4 as they may cause choking if swallowed.