The 3 Point Product Oval-8 Kit keeps all 14 sizes organized and makes it easy to see what sizes you need to restock. At less than half the price of buying splints individually, the Kit is a must-have for any clinic.
- Packaged with 44 splints, sizes 2 to 15 with the majority in the most commonly used sizes (see below for a listing of the splints)
Sizes 2 & 15 1 splint Sizes 3, 4, 13 & 14 2 splints Sizes 11 & 12 3 splints Sizes 5 & 10 4 splints Sizes 6, 7, 8 & 9 5 splints
- The 15×12 box keeps sizes organized to make it easy to transport to different locations
- Refill the Kit with single or mixed size quantity packages so you always have the correct sizes in-stock to dispense in seconds
OVAL-8® PEDIATRIC KIT
Ideal for the pediatric setting to treat hyper flexible little joints, help control finger motion for those with mild hypertonicity and to hold the thumb and fingers in functional position for improved pinch and grasp.
- The Pediatric Kit includes 3 splints in each of the sizes 3 through 7 (15 splints total)
- Convenient compartment box keeps the sizes organized and holds the product information instructions
- Refill the Kit with single or mixed size quantity packages
Caution: Oval-8 finger splints are not recommended for children under age 4 as they may cause choking if swallowed.
OVAL-8® SIZING SET
- The Oval-8 Sizing Set includes one each of the fourteen sizes, 2 through 15
- The easy-to-open ring keeps the splints organized and makes it easy to choose a size or range of sizes to try on your patient
- Once the correct size has been determined, simply order the splints in single or mixed size packages
*NOTE*If you find yourself needing to order Oval-8 Finger Splints more frequently, consider an Oval-8 Kit listed above. The full Kit allows you to stock and organize splints for immediate dispensing to avoid delay in treatment.