Oval-8® Sizing Set | 3 Point Products
The Sizing Set is a complete set of Oval-8’s and contains one of each size splint, 2-15. Oval-8’s treat Mallet Finger, Trigger Finger or Trigger Thumb, Swan Neck, Boutonniere Deformity or Broken Fingers. Great for the first-time user, especially those needing more than one splint or whose finger size may change due to swelling, healing or changes in temperature.
- With one of each size splint, 2-15, you can try on each splint to find the best fit
- The Sizing Set allows you to change to a different size if swelling, temperature or other conditions affect your finger
- The angled band allows each splint to fit tighter or looser depending on which end is put on the finger first (look for the + sign for the larger end of the band)
- Adding a Gel Tube or strip of Gel Mate silicone gel provides a more comfortable, secure fit
- Once you know your size, splints can be bought individually in packages of 1 or 5 per size
Wear: Oval-8 Finger Splints can be worn day or night and multiple splints can be worn without limiting the movement of your hands. Oval-8’s can also be worn over bandages or with Gel Tubes or Gel Mates for cushioning and protection.
Please monitor your finger colour and temperature. Your finger may discolour slightly when you first put your splint on. If the colour does not return to normal after 5 to 10 minutes of wear, remove the splint or try a different size. Please check with your healthcare provider if you experience any discomfort or circulatory concerns.
Care: Hand washable and waterproof – You can wear your Oval-8 Finger Splints in water without removing them.
An accurate fit is the key with Oval-8 Finger Splints. Use a flexible measuring tape or the Oval-8 Printable Sizing Guide to measure around the affected finger joint. Once you have determined your measurement use the sizing chart below as a guide in choosing your correct size.
Since swelling or temperature changes can affect your finger size, choosing only one size does not always guarantee that size will be 100% correct. We suggest choosing an Oval-8 Graduated Set of 3 sizes to get the right fit for you.
Learn How to Wear the Oval-8 Finger Splint Guide.
Please Note: A proper fit for your Oval-8 Finger Splint may require the assistance of a health care provider who is trained to customize splints. Oval-8 finger splints are not recommended for children under the age of 4 as they may cause choking if swallowed.