kBox4 Lite Systems
kBox4 Lite systems include the mid-range kBox model, perfect for users who frequently travel but refuse to compromise on their training.
Due to its low weight, at just 9.5 kg, and incredible capabilities, including the built-in kMeter II feedback system, the kBox4 Lite is a hit among travelling teams and all kinds of facilities who wish to make the most out of their floor space.
The kBox4 Lite Platform is made in Sweden from powder-coated aluminium, with details made of anodized hardened carbon steel and aluminium, and high-friction rubber. This model has a CE-marking Certificate as a Medical Device. The kBox4 Lite can simultaneously hold four Flywheels of up to 0.050 kgm² each, with the maximum inertia level being 0.200 kgm².
Lite Advanced System comes with the following:
• kBox4 Pro Platform – Anodic Brown OR Midnight Blue
• kMeter Module II
• Flywheel – 0.010 kgm¬? 0.010 kgm¬?
• Flywheel – 0.025 kgm¬? 0.025 kgm¬?
• Flywheel – 0.050 kgm¬? 0.050 kgm¬? (2 pieces)
• Flywheel – 0.070 kgm¬? 0.070 kgm¬? (2 pieces)
• Hip Belt – Standard
• Hip Belt – Small
• Harness – XXS
• Harness 5-pack
• Harness – XXL
• Ankle Cuffs
• Head Harness
• Foot Block – kBox4 Pro (2 pieces)
• Extension Strap
• Flywheel Bag
• Accessory Rack – Standing or Wall Mounted
• Cover Mat – kBox4 Pro