Remington Medical Shipping Policy
Each and everyone of us at Remington Medical knows the importance of you receiving your package on time. With our experienced and hard working sales, customer service and warehouse teams we strive to provide you with the most accurate and timely service possible. We handle and package every shipment with the utmost care and professionalism. When packaging your shipment, Remington ensures all sanitary practices are monitored and enforced at all times.
We have set the standard at Remington Medical to process and ship your package out within 24 hours of ordering (The same day if order is placed the morning).
Primary Shipping provider : UPS
Secondary Shipping Provider: Canada Post
*Courier is dependant on location, size, and how many packages there are in a shipment*
You may also set up a pick-up with your courier of choice. Please call our customer service team if you plan to arrange a pick up! Contact us here
Flat Rate Shipping (orders Under $250)
We always encourage our clients to come by and pick up their orders! If you are placing your order online, there will be a Pick-up option in your shopping cart under shipping options. This will automatically remove the shipping charge from your order. If you are not given this option please notify us in the note section of your order that you want to pick your order up and we will promptly credit the shipping charge on your order.
Once the order is ready for pick-up a Remington Customer Service Agent will notify you when you can pick your order up. We can have this ready as early as 4 hours after your initial order! Please wait for order confirmation!
Our warehouse is open for pick up between 9 am and 4:30 pm – Monday to Friday
- Pick up is at loading door unit 9 – please ring doorbell ( please do not block any bay doors )
- Our friendly warehouse team will be there to greet you with your package(s)
Tables and large equipment
Remington Medical has been selling high quality treatment tables and medical equipment for over 30 years. We make sure when we are sending your equipment it is with the most trusted, reliable and affordable freight company. We are completely transparent with our pricing and what the courier gives us is what you get – no extra charges or fees on our end.
We give three delivery choices to our customers:
- Curb Side Delivery: Anywhere in Canada, the driver will unload the treatment table from the truck to the ground only. There is no inside delivery and will require your help to move equipment.
- Inside Truck Delivery: The delivery company driver will unload the table or equipment inside the building.
- White Glove Service: Inside delivery who will remove and dispose of any packaging material such as skids, boxes, and plastic.